Tuesday, April 10, 2007

logo: everyone has one, these days


So if you're one of those with a lovely mac 'puter which you love and cherish (me too), Do not be afraid. Love it. Cherish it. Feel free to also advertise something else with that soft glowing light on the front.

I did mine with a sticker, black permanent marker, x-acto-like knife, and black gaff tape. Works good. Though you consider laminating with clear packing tape or something after your done to preserve it from peeling up in places over time.

Also, a new addiction: wholphin.

5 comments:

Barnaby said...

You have angered Byrd's god.

Looks awesome tho!

I wish I had a logo.. some sort of bee I'd guess...

Barnaby said...

My cat just caught a MOUSE! eew. Just thought I'd share...over here...

Anonymous said...

Did it leave you treats? The barn cats used to catch mice and leave a neat tiny little pile of guts in the doorway. Some theories say the cat is offering special things to it's master, some say they are trying to teach us retards how to do it.

You decide.

Barnaby said...

fucktards hehehhee

I am still grossed out. Trying to close up all the secret entry ways from the outside and our neighbors house...

In other news my supplies arrive today so I can go back to paintng but even more exciting I pick up the panel this weeknd, from Kelli, that is going to become th ebig painting of you and all the boobs, birds and poo!

Anonymous said...

fucking brilliant:
me "and all the boobs, birds and poo!"
apropoo!