Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Saleo fArt

I am selling my arts. These pieces have shown in a group show in Soho Manhattan and a cafe show in Chicago, some even were at the first solo show in Jamaica Plain. Others in the series sold for amounts the current economy cannot provide.

I want them to go out into the world instead of sitting in the trunk.

Saying I'll take any amount for them never works, so I will say they are $40 each and you will have the cojones to tell me you want it for less or trade or only the cost of shipping. And I will give it to you.

They are mostly framed 9 x 11 with one exception.

There are pen and ink drawings on both sides of a single piece of paper; the front and the "submerged" back. They are framed between two sheets of glass so available light can bring out the submerged bits in even more detail.

The links on some the titles are more detailed close-ups of what they are. Close-ups of the remaining two and below.

Bunny..11 x 14...........................................

Director.................................................Fauxy Lady

Smurf.................................................Market

All these are shown backlit by the window to show the complete images. Below, you see what it looks like just hung on a wall. Very subtle and some folks won't notice there is more under the surface. But YOU will know....


Contact me at vaganthead@gmail.com if you can give one a good home.
I have a paypal account.

Thank you





No comments: