Sunday, November 25, 2007

Sticks & Boonies


Reporting to you live from the wilderness (sort of). I have a wonderful, small village of a house to pad around in and scheme on my next projects. As of today I've three or four I REALLY wanna do NOW.

I'm weighing my options on a new cheapie mini dv video camera to record my theatrical ruminations. Let me know if y'all have any suggestions.

Below you will find some stills from the video I made for Neptune's 'Grey Shallows' off their forthcoming album. The song is called 'Grey Shallows', I like to call this piece 'Some Crazy Bitch in a Tub'.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

ooooo...

very pretty environs.

make now! (shower later.)

(go z!)

Barnaby said...

WHOA! Beautiful beautiful!

Anonymous said...

weehoo!
getting some good stuff started.

Not the least of which is from-scratch chocolate cake with fucked up icing (due to lack of supplies and inexperience in icing-making) which nevertheless ended up looking exactly like a glazed chocolate donut. haven't tried any yet... kind of scared...

Barnaby said...

More updates of boonies experience here please Sir.