Monday, November 12, 2007

Animation and Apples on the Ground







I no longer have steady work as a laundress. Unemployment lasted about 5 days. I'm currently working on an animation project for some folks at Emerson. It's fun to figure out how to make things still look really good within the time that the money allows.

I'm gearing up for my sabbatical {snork}; Where I'll be focusing on some new live pieces and whatever else grabs my fancy. Just got word today I'll be having an interlude during the winter to go up to canada and study clowning. Absolutely Marvelous, I tell you.

I completed the secret project. It was a music video for a song off the yet-to-be-released Neptune album. I will post it as soon as I can but I Do know the album doesn't get released until february.

Also, the horror movie project has been somewhat truncated. We completed two out of about 5-6 days of shooting. So I cut together what we Do have and will be posting that soon as well.

I am composing a song.
Apples on the Ground.
I think it'll probably go platinum.

No comments: