Sunday, December 02, 2007

Fine Day for a Fly

Featured on Yahoo video again, at the moment. {24 hits yesterday, 4834 and counting today} wee!

or go see on the site, here, and do that comment thing.

The whole deal with this one is that is was very early on. It was shot out in the Arnold Arboretum in Jamaica Plain one wintry day nearly five years ago. We see all the breadth of 'capabilities' of super 8. I then snapped up a co-worker/berklee student to score it and another to help record it in his apartment. I love the led zepplin flavor of the music towards the end. The young man claims to not have heard say Bron-y-aur Stomp or anything. The flapping bird noises were made by flapping slightly crinkles pieces of paper. Anyway, it was a hoot to make. It stayed in hiding for this long onaccounta it didn't meet production standards, but I think it's still fun.

or perhaps you'd rather see it on youtube, or say myspace, or maybe, heck, crackle. go to.

....................................................................................

Also...


And!
Be Kind Rewind!
go now! Lookit!! I am so frickin excited about this movie. Mos Def is my new heartthrob of the moment. I'm so beefed, it's coming out when I'm in Toronto. At least Sundance had the decency not to interrupt my plans. ...jerks.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

yay!

i remember seeing that at the pan9 residency at the lizard lounge.

it's really nice when it's on a screen.

oh pan9 residency...

forward hoes!