Saturday, December 15, 2007

S'no Fun


In the Snow: keeping you company from Zea on Vimeo.
This is how I spent my yesterday. I made it as part of the Ze Frank 'keeping you company' series. Since I tend to insist on a complete lack of dialogue, it seems I will have to continue to tackle this 'original music' thing. Probably need to invest in a mic better than what's onboard my 'puter. That and some basic arms-making-rhythms classes. Or start playing stuff with my feet...
Video posted on Ze's blog: here

The other thing I'd like to say is that snow is awesome. For many reasons, but today because the sun going down at 4:30 is a bummer, but if there's snow, it kicks up every last scrap of light in the sky, making it seem lighter at twilight. Sometimes, it seems like the snow is a shade brighter than the sky. this place rocks.
..................................................................................

empty........................................................................full

No comments: