Saturday, August 21, 2010

SOON!: Bony Lil's Creation + Distraction Internet Release



I'm working on the web pages for the release of the short film duet: Bony Lil's Creation + Distraction in entirety on the internet! These films began 5 years ago as an idea of Michael Pope and I. We shot in my apartment on black and white super8 and I started the mountain of hand-crafted animation. Two years later, they were complete and ready for their rounds of film festival submissions. So the internet waited. Then I applied for a grant to see if we could get some start-up cash to make dvds for sale. So the internet waited. Now, on the eve of the premier of my new solo show at the NY Clown Theater Festival in September, there is no better time to unleash them on the world.

COMING SOON TO A COMPUTER NEAR YOU!!

No comments: